Brief Description about Need-Based Scholarships.
- Partial Funding
- Alfaisal University
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
- Saudi Arabia
Alfaisal University offers scholarships program to help the undergraduate students who have financial difficulties from all countries to achieve their academic goals.
20% Need-Based Scholarships, Saudi Arabia 2022-23 is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at Alfaisal University.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
Alfaisal University will award 20% of the tuition fee waiver to international students eligible for bachelor programs.
- Student must be an undergraduate student.
- Student must meet admission criteria of Alfaisal University
- Student must apply for Need-Based form through admission application.
- Student must confirm his admission acceptance in Alfaisal University (paying seat confirmation fees and submitting the original documents).
- Providing a proof of financial need.
- Demonstrated academic excellence Academic (standardized tests (Qudurat, Tahseely, SAT I, SAT II, IB, AS & A level tests).
- List of special skills, talents or social creative ideas (attach supporting documents).
- Fill out the “Need-Based E-Form” and upload it to the Online Admission Application.
- Salary certificate contains (total salary plus all allowances in details, Employer stamp, Employer Signature, Chamber of commerce stamp and the date of the letter issuance should not exceed one month, Salary letters should be issued from same sponsor mentioned on Iqama).
- Account Bank Statement for last 3 months with bank stamp
- Family National ID/Family Members IQAMA including parents
- House Rent Contract If property not owned or Electricity/Water Bill If you own the property.