Eligible individuals can apply for the Global Business Diversity Scholarship for International Students in 2022-23.
The scholarship allows for MBA-level programs in Global Management taught at the SP Jain School of Global Management.
- HOST:SP Jain School Of Global Management
- LOCATION: India, Australia, Dubai, Singapore
- OFFERED SUBJECT: Global Management
- LEVEL: MBA
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY: International Students
- TYPE: Partial Funding
- DEADLINE: ONGOING
The S P Jain School of Global Management, which is ranked #12 on Forbes’ List of International MBAs, offers tuition grants for its tri-city business degrees and graduate programs. All students study international business and live in two or three countries, including Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney (marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, digital business, consulting management, technology management etc.). Depending on qualification, awards can cover up to 95% of tuition ( professional, personal, academic achievements & interview). To strengthen the global nature of our student population, we are especially interested in attracting students from North and South America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
S P Jain School of Global Management will provide financial assistance to qualified domestic and international MBA students.
Must Read: Creating a digital learning resource for new mothers’ mental health
- Have an excellent academic record (top 20 percent of high school or college class)
- Have a strong interest in international trade.
- Because all classes are in English, you must have excellent English skills (spoken, written, and listening).
- You must also be independent and adventurous because you will be living in three countries.
- Be a person of high moral character.
- Scholarship funds can be used to pay for tuition at the S P Jain School of Global Management.
- Have a college/university degree in any field.
Trending: University of Canberra Vice-Social Chancellor’s Champion Scholarships
How To Apply:
To apply for a Global Business Leader Diversity Scholarship, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- years of experience
- phone number
- email address
Please keep in mind that there is NO FEE for applying to S P Jain or for a scholarship.
See What Others Are Reading:
University of Canberra Vice-Social Chancellor’s Champion Scholarships
Creating a digital learning resource for new mothers’ mental health
Track to Tasmania Scholarships for African Students in Australia