Students from other countries are able to pursue a doctoral degree in Civilization Studies at Ibn Haldun University.
Ibn Haldun University is a Turkish institution that was founded in 1996 and is located in Istanbul. Students attending the university are from a variety of countries and regions across the world. The students at the university are receiving an excellent education from the university.
- University: Ibn Haldun University
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee + Stipend
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Turkey
- Last Date: 22 July 2022.
The majority of the costs of studying for free in Turkey will be covered by the MEDIT / ACI PhD Scholarships 2022-23 at Ibn Haldun University.. Below, you’ll find all the information you need:
- Full-time students in the four-year Civilization Studies PhD program will pay $12,000 USD for the academic year 2022-23.
- All students are eligible for a variety of scholarships that cover the cost of their tuition.
- Students who are selected for this program will not only receive a tuition waiver, but also the opportunity to work as a research assistant or a teaching assistant. An allowance of 3500-4200 Turkish Liras per month is given to students who thrive both academically and linguistically.
- The four-year doctoral program and one academic year of language preparation for Turkish and Arabic are both covered by PhD scholarships.
- In a given year, a scholarship will cover you for nine months. Summer is not included in their coverage.
- The Summer Scholarship is open to married students and PhD candidates who have passed their comprehensive exams. Each year, they will be compensated with a monthly stipend for a total of 12 months.
- It is important to note that scholarships and assistant scholarships are renewable each year.
To Be Eligible, Please Go Through The Following:
Required Documents :
- Valid Passport Copy
- Residency Permit (if available)
- CV / Resume
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate diplomas and transcripts
- Applicants for the PhD program must have a graduate diploma with a minimum GPA of ≥ 3.00 / 4.00 or more than 76.66 / 100.
- Admitted students, who are still enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate institution by the last date of application, must complete the undergraduate or graduate degree by the time of enrollment. They must submit their latest original diploma for registration. Otherwise, they will lose all the rights they have.
- No fewer than two letters of support (Recommenders that you add to the application system will receive requests from you to upload letters of recommendation).
- Definition of the purpose (one distance, two pages maximum, English).
- There are just five languages that are recognized for documents: Arabic, Turkish, German, English, and French. English or Turkish translations should be used for all other languages. In order to register, the document must be presented in Turkish with an official translation of the original document.
- Students from all overseas regions are eligible to apply for Ibn Haldun University Doctoral Scholarships.
- Students can apply for a PhD Degree program in Civilization Studies at Ibn Haldun University.
How To Apply:
Ibn Haldun University in Turkey has an online application process for MEDIT / ACI PhD Scholarships in 2022-23.
See What Others Are Reading: