The President’s PhD Scholarships are accepting applications for 50 PhD positions at Imperial College London in the UK. The complete cost of tuition and a stipend for a Ph.D. position at Imperial College London are covered by this award.
50 highly talented overseas students will have the chance to work in their chosen research subject with the help of an outstanding supervisor thanks to the President’s PhD Scholarships.
|Scholarship Origination||The President’s Ph.D. Scholarships|
|University||Imperial College London|
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
See Also: Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022
About Imperial College London
Imperial College London is a university of international renown with the goal of contributing to the betterment of society via outstanding achievement in the fields of science, engineering, medicine, and business.
Scholarship Coverage For Ph.D
At Imperial College London, UK, 50 international candidates will be given the following financial aid for up to 3.5 years:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum
- Living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
Eligibility for President’s PhD Scholarships
- Talented applicants from Imperial College London, the UK, and other countries are welcome to apply. Nationality is not subject to any limitations.
- Candidates must be among the top students in their undergraduate class and hold a first-class UK degree or its equivalent, or be on track to do so.
- Candidates with a solo Master’s degree are required to have received a distinction or, in the event that this has not yet occurred, to be able to show evidence of exceptional performance that will result in a distinction. additionally require a first-class undergraduate degree from the UK or an equivalent (integrated Masters that form part of an undergraduate degree, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math, are assessed by Admissions as an undergraduate qualification when determining eligibility). Candidates who hold numerous standalone Master’s degrees must have excelled in the degree that is most pertinent to their Ph.D. research.
Also Read: Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence in Australia (2022-23)
- Candidates having degrees from foreign universities are asked to confirm that their grades and/or scores are comparable to the relevant eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have spoken with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to oversee their research project before submitting their application. Please be aware that supervisors can only work with one scholar at a time. Please review the President’s Ph.D. Scholarships – Unavailable Supervisors page for additional details. Please be aware that current Imperial Ph.D. students who are enrolled and registered are not qualified for consideration for a President’s Ph.D. Scholarship. Only fresh Ph.D. applications are eligible for the program.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Scholarship applications for the period 2022–2023 are now being accepted. You should submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will nominate you for the award based on your potential and academic excellence.
The official application URL for PhD positions at Imperial College London, UK, is provided below. kindly verify
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
See What Others Are Reading:
- Scholarships for International Students at Khazar University in 2023
- Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship 2023 for International Students
- Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 for International Students