The Architecture and Built Environment department at Bond University provides Australian students with the opportunity to get full reimbursement of their tuition costs.
This scholarship is available to students from any nation who intend to submit an application to the Master of Architecture degree program offered by Bond University.
- Organization: Bond University
- Department: Architecture and Built Environment
- Course level: Postgraduate
- Award Amount: 100% tuition remission
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- Eligible Countries: Any country
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the Master of Architecture degree offered at Bond University.
- The award can be taken in Australia
About the Bond University
In honor of Dr. Soheil Abedian’s extended relationship with Bond University, the Abedian Foundation has generously offered Master of Architecture Scholarships to qualified students.
The bursaries are provided based on academic excellence to successful applicants enrolling in Bond University’s Master of Architecture program.
These endowments offer beneficiaries a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study under the supervision of world-renowned architects and get an education of the highest caliber.
Scholars will be able to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to become leaders in the area of architecture with the assistance of the Abedian Foundation.
The fellows will get a full tuition waiver for the 160cp Master of Architecture program, which will be jointly financed by the Abedian Foundation and Bond University.
In order to be considered, candidates must:
- Be obtaining or have gotten a Bachelor of Design in Architecture from Bond University or an equivalent degree from another school and have a cumulative average of at least 75%.
- Submit a high-quality digital portfolio of relevant work done while they were getting their bachelor’s degree to back up their application.
- Get in and be offered a spot in the Master of Architecture degree program.
The person who gets the scholarship must:
- Follow Bond’s general rules and requirements for the scholarship.
- Keep your average in the Master of Architecture program at 65% or higher.
- Be signed up for the Master of Architecture program in January 2022. No postponements to a later semester will be taken into account.
- At the end of each semester, send the Abedian Foundation a reflection and a copy of your academic record.
- Take part in promotional events that the sponsor and/or the University has set up.
The studentships can’t be traded for cash or given to someone else.
Accepting the scholarship means that you agree to do these things.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Comply with Bond’s general scholarship requirements.
- Maintain a grade point average of at least 65 percent or higher in the Master of Architecture program.
- Enroll in the Master of Architecture program beginning in January 2022. No postponements to a subsequent semester will be considered.
- Each semester, submit a commentary and academic transcript to the Abedian Foundation.
- Participate in promotional events organized by the sponsor and/or university.
The studentships cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Acceptance of the award means consent to fulfill certain responsibilities.
This application will open for submissions on October 18, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students, Australia
- USF International Student Scholarships in USA
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for International Students in Canada