The ACT Foundation considers grants to be an essential tool for enacting social change, and they are even more motivated by the long- and short-term collaborations they form.
The foundation’s strength is in the alliances they forge and maintain through providing funds for initiatives that have a great chance of reversing the negative trend in development on the continent of Africa.
As a result, the foundation constantly aspires to accomplish more. The foundation’s aim is to promote sustained influence across Africa.
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organisation: Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation (ACT)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 11, 2022
About the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation (ACT)
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant-making nonprofit organization that was founded in 2016 to aid local, national, and regional non-profit groups tackling issues and corresponding vulnerabilities all across the African Continent.
We work to encourage widespread collaboration and partnership with other institutions and/or donor organizations with the goal of creating sustainable communities and offering cutting-edge answers to social, economic, and environmental problems.
The reputation of ACT Foundation promoting learning and development throughout the host communities’ and the social enterprise value chain. fostering social impact activities through leadership, entrepreneurship, health, and the environment. involving stakeholders who have answers to the problems facing host communities in all of our emphasis areas. establishing a large-scale collaboration with other institutions or donor organizations with the goal of constructing sustainable communities enabling and assisting regional nonprofits in developing their capacities, consequently spurring socioeconomic growth in all areas of interest.
- Organizational Development.
- Monitoring and Evolution.
- Board Governance and Support.
- Impact Measurment.
- Professional Development.
- The focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment must be adhered to by organizations.
- Organizations requesting this funding must have been legally established in their respective (African) countries for at least two years before applying (24 months).
- Be required to hold a valid nonprofit organization registration (GTE/LTD). The Foundation will only support non-profit endeavors, though, if you are applying as a social entrepreneur.
- You must demonstrate a solid governance system. Please take note that the company’s registration documents must include information about the board of directors. Please update if not.
- You will have to provide proof of your other financing sources.
- The organization submitting the application must have a minimum of three paid, part-time or full-time employees.
being directly in charge of the project’s planning and management, without serving as a middleman;
- The program or initiative must be carried out in Africa;
- Programs need to be impactful and innovative.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, please visit Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation (ACT) at 6261916.extforms.netsuite.com.
The application process will take between six and eight weeks. The Foundation only accepts communication in the English language. All applications and subsequent contact must be submitted in English only.Asia Foundation website webportalapp.com
November 11, 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: