Brief Description about Africa Postgraduate Regional Scholarship, UK.
- Partial Funding Up to £4,500
- University of Essex
- All Subjects
- African Students
African students can apply for the Africa Postgraduate Regional Scholarship, UK 2022-23. The scholarship covers a Postgraduate level program at the University of Essex in the field of All Subjects. The scholarship deadline is September 16, 2022.
If you’re an international student from Africa who is self-funding their postgraduate education, you may be eligible for a £4,500 scholarship provided as a tuition fee discount.
Africa Postgraduate Regional Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is available to study at the University of Essex at the postgraduate level.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
The University of Essex will provide a scholarship of up to £4,500 to eligible students from African Countries.
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded*.
- Students must be ordinarily resident (see the terms and conditions below for the definition of ordinary residence) in an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union).
- These scholarships may be awarded to applicants who have completed relevant school or university studies in one of the specified countries above.
- Applicants must have been awarded an undergraduate degree with the grade specified or above. A higher Masters grade cannot be taken to compensate for a lower Bachelors grade;
- Eligible courses are those which are full-time taught Masters courses leading to MA, MSc, LLM, MFA and MRes degrees and start in October 2022 and January 2023.
- Applicants who have firmly accepted an offer of a place by 16 September 2022 (for October 2022 start) or 06 January 2023 (for January 2023 start) and met the academic conditions of entry, will be considered for these scholarships.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of Masters study only;
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.
- CGPA 3.0/4.0 or above
- CGPA 3/5 or above
Other member states of the African Union
- 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by our Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria)
You will also be considered for this award if you are ordinarily resident in Africa and you have a degree:
- From a recognized UK university, other than Essex, with a 2:1 or above.
All academic applications will be automatically considered for these scholarships, which will be awarded based on academic merit.
Official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of the initial application, will be acknowledged as evidence of grades earned; no other supporting documentation will be considered.