The African Legal Impact Scholarship was created to encourage African students seeking advanced legal education to attend the University of California, Berkeley. Due to funding constraints, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be awarded to two outstanding applicants each year.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of California
- Country to study: United States
- School to study: University of California Berkeley
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 18, 2022
This is a waiver of full tuition. In addition to the $1,000 seat deposit, recipients will be responsible for covering travel and living expenses.
University of California Berkeley Masters Scholarships Courses
- Be African
- Have finished their bachelor’s program
- Have excellent academic records
- Be fluent in the English language
- Before applying for this scholarship, students must be admitted to the LL.M. executive track program. Scholarship application instructions will be provided to admitted students who are eligible.
How to apply
- A Statement of Intention describing what the scholarship recipient intends to do in Africa after completing the LL.M. executive track.
- A complete application to the LL.M. executive track program must be received by:
- Option A is due on November 1st (spring start)
- Option B is due on December 18th (summer start)
- Transcripts and letters of recommendation should be submitted to LSAC well in advance to allow for processing time.
December 18, 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- How to Easily Check Your DELSU Direct Entry Result Online
- How to land a a job as a Quality Inspector at JFE Shoji Power Canada Inc.
- Work as a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Mealsuite (Canada)