Torrens University Australia is glad to offer the African & Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarship, which provides a discount of 15% off the total tuition fees of the degree being pursued.
The primary objective of this opportunity is to provide financial assistance to students pursuing a degree in Health Science.
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: 15% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
About the Torrens University
Torrens University Australia is a private university in Australia that was established in 2012. It provides top-notch undergraduate, graduate, higher degree by research, and specialized degree programs in a wide range of academic subjects.
Why would like to study at Torrens University Australia?
All of the resources you need to learn and succeed will be provided, and you can select a profession that you enjoy.
The encouraging educational philosophy of Torrens University Australia is tailored to fit every lifestyle and stage of life.
Successful applicants will receive a 15 percent discount on total tuition costs from Torrens University Australia.
- Africa is a Participating Country
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: Health undergraduate and graduate degrees will be awarded.
- Eligibility requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Students must have an IELTS (or equivalent) overall band score of 6.5 or above and a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in all previously completed coursework (for undergraduate students this refers to previous high school studies, and for postgraduate students, this refers to a previous bachelor degree).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this job, candidates must be accepted into a bachelor’s or master’s program at the university. Anyone who has been a college student can apply for this grant.
- Documents to Back It Up: Upload a copy of your official transcripts for ALL high school and college/university education to your application.
- Admission Requirements: To get into a university, applicants must make sure they meet all of the school’s requirements.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must have a grade point average of at least 3.0 in high school and an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher, or something that is equivalent. Postgraduate applicants must have a credit average in their previous degree and an overall IELTS score of 7.0 or higher, or something that is the same.
See What Others Are Reading: