The AIMS Structured Master’s Program takes three semesters to complete. The AIMS course’s requisite skills phase develops a standard core set of problem-solving skills such as estimation, computation, approximation, modeling, data analysis, and statistics. Students can apply their skills in some of the most exciting areas of science during the elective review phase.
During the final phase of the AIMS course, students conduct research and write a scientific report on a topic of their choice under the supervision of an expert researcher. Following AIMS, research initiated in these projects frequently leads to additional postgraduate research work.
- Reputable lecturers from Africa and around the world, supported by a staff of local instructors.
- On-campus housing for students and faculty promotes a 24-hour learning environment.
- Group work and a very dynamic classroom environment.
- Focus on programming and Data Science, including computer labs and high-speed internet accessible around the clock.
- A varied student population from throughout Africa.
- After graduation, candidates are highly employable and rapidly enroll in institutes of further education.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
- Country to study: Rwanda
- School to study: African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender:Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is a pan-African network of centres of excellence that enable outstanding students to become innovators who contribute to the continent’s scientific, educational, and economic independence.
Established by the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), the AIMS Structured Master’s Program, 2021 spans three semesters. The AIMS course’s requisite skills phase develops a standard set of fundamental problem-solving skills, including estimating, calculation, approximation, modeling, data analysis, and statistics.
All approved students will get either complete or partial financial aid. Candidates who are selected are eligible to apply for bursaries covering tuition and living expenses. AIMS actively encourages those who are chosen to obtain help for their airfare from their families, governments, or philanthropic organizations.
Master’s in Mathematical Sciences Degree Courses
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
- Candidates must hold or anticipate to receive a 4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a major mathematical component by the day AIMS training begins.
- The candidate’s credentials must demonstrate proficiency in mathematics, leadership, and community involvement.
- Applying is greatly encouraged for women. Available to all African nations
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, please visit African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) on nexteinstein.org.
March 31, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students