International students can apply for the ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2022-2023, which is a fully financed master’s scholarship. This scholarship is worth $28,854 per year and includes a travel and removal allowance for students moving to Canberra, as well as a dependant child allowance and a thesis allowance.
Individual academic colleges fund ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships. It is expected that awardees will pursue their studies full-time. However, the scholarship might be offered for part-time education if rigorous criteria are met. International scholars must devote themselves to their studies full-time.
Summary of the Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Australian National University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Philosophy
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Coverage of Scholarships
The ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, worth $28,854, will cover the following expenses:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following conditions to be considered for an ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How can I apply for an ANU Master’s Scholarship?
To apply for an ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Apply for admission here
- Note: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered just apply for admission.
Please visit the official website to apply and learn more about the ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
See what others are reading: