We are pleased to announce the ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship for 2023 as part of our commitment to attracting the absolute best students to join our varied international community.
With this award, we hope to recognise exceptional students who will contribute to the School’s diversity and vitality and who have demonstrated tenacity thus far in their academic career.
This award consists of a complete tuition fee waiver and is available to all full-time, self-funded international students who are considered international for tuition fee reasons.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: University of Glasgow
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Glasgow
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 3, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship Courses
- Environment & Sustainable Development
- Financial Technology
- International Human Resource Management & Development
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
To qualify, candidates must:
- Be considered international for tuition fee considerations
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for September 2023 entrance to an appropriate postgraduate taught programme
- Show academic brilliance and get a degree equal to a UK First Class Honours.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the University of Glasgow on forms.office.com
April 3, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students