The Environment and Climate Change, Operations and Human Resources, and Southeast and East Asia will all be the primary focuses of the Atlas Corps Fellowships that will be awarded at the tail end of 2022 and at the beginning of 2023.
If you’re interested in a 12-month US-based Fellowship or 14 months Blended Fellowship, Atlas Corps wants you. These full-fledged fellowships in the United States give participants the opportunity to work with a variety of organizations in the country and receive international experience. In addition, the top supervisors in the world live and work with their coworkers, teaching them the best practices for completing their assignments. Fellows are given full-time positions with organizations with a variety of goals, which helps them develop their leadership abilities.
- Offered by: Atlas Corps
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Fellowship Duration: 14 Months
- Eligible nationality: International
- Location: United States
- Last Date: 31 July 2022.
Trending: How to Become a Paramedic (Requirements, Career, Skills, Training, Responsibilities)
- Travel subsidies will be provided to companions both within the United States and abroad.
- A small monthly stipend will be provided to cover meals, shared lodging, and transportation to and from the workplace.
- All of your companion’s medical insurance will be paid for.
- Colleagues will earn a stipend depending on the local cost of living during the remote service. The stipend will cover housing, basic amenities, food, local transportation, and financing for the technology required to satisfy the host organization’s needs while working remotely.
- There will be a J1 visa.
- The host organization has room for partners.
- The Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab will be the destination for all of the fellows’ activities.
- Communications & Marketing
- Journalism & Media
- Event Planning
- Partnership-Building & Business Development
- Program Management & Project Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising & Proposal Writing
- Technology & Engineering
- Monitoring & Evaluation & Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- Curriculum Writing & Training Development
- Research & Report Writing
- Volunteer Recruitment & Volunteer Management
- Policy & Advocacy
Must Read: Top Secret: How Being His Peace Helps You Keep Him (For Ladies Only)
- All international candidates of any nationality can apply.
- Candidates should have at least two years full-time professional experience in the relevant fields.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be between 23 and 35 years of age.
- The candidate must return home for service.
- Candidate has received COVID-19 vaccination.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through apply.atlascorps.org.
- Applicants must register for an account and save their login information through the online application system.
- Candidates do not need to select host organizations as they will be automatically assigned by Atlas Corps.
- The letter of recommendation should be sent to the recommenders directly through the online link.
- Provide all relevant documents.
- The selection process is a multi-step process, follow all the procedures.
- Candidates must pass the aptitude test, so take it seriously.
You can Apply Online by clicking the Link Below
See What Others Are Reading:
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship for International Students
MEDIT/ACI PhD Scholarships in Turkey (Fully-Funded)
Scholarship Universe Purdue for International Students: