International applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at Indiana University are eligible for this grant. The selected individuals will receive funding for their schooling.
Indiana University Bloomington has established the Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 to attract and support outstanding students.
- University or Organization: Indiana University Bloomington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education funds
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
About the Indiana University Bloomington
Ohio State University Bloomington is an Indiana public research university located in Bloomington. It is the largest campus of Indiana University, with about 40,000 students. It is categorized as R1: Doctoral Universities with extremely high research activity.
Our main goal is to be recognized as one of the world’s premier business schools. To realize this vision, we must be an institution of distinction that attracts the most qualified professors, students, and external partners who share our mission and values.
Why choose to study at the Indiana University Bloomington?
It provides students with several opportunities for learning and achievement. With eight campuses, over 180 undergraduate majors, and 190 professional degrees, the opportunities are boundless.
The selected candidate will receive education funding from Indiana University for the 2022–2023 academic year.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Students are permitted to apply for the university’s bachelor’s degree in business.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Directly admitted incoming freshmen who intend to study business
- Non Resident
- Renewable if the recipient maintains good standing and other criteria are met
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you’ve decided that Kelley is the right school for you, you’ll need to apply to Indiana University. There is no special application process. All first-year students who meet the above criteria are automatically taken into account.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic results
- Report card from high school
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the University’s entry and academic requirements for the program they want to join.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student coming to Bloomington, you may have to take the Indiana Academic English Test (IAET) when you get there. Depending on how you do on this test, you will need to take one or more classes to improve your English. The Second Language Studies (SLST) department has six courses that help people learn English better. You have to finish all of the required SLST classes in your first year at IU Bloomington before you can apply for I-Core.
The application deadline is November 1, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: