Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Australian Government Research Scholarship
Applications for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023 are now open in Australia. Domestic and international students participating in an authorized HDR course can apply for RTP funding. Under the AGRTP International Scholarship, all international students from all around the world are entitled to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in Australia. For the academic year 2022-23, the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a fully funded scholarship.
Scholarships are offered for postgraduate degree programs in all academic fields and majors. Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, and Sciences are all eligible for Australian Government Scholarships. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship.
The RTP program involves more than 40 Australian universities. All of the universities are internationally regarded and have excellent management and teaching methodologies. These are some of the most well-known research institutions.
Details of the Australian Government Research Scholarship for 2022:
- University: Australian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: Different for every University
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022-23 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2023 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD $28,854 (tax free, 2022 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
Duration of the scholarship:
- Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- PhD Program: Up to 4 Years.
List of Participating Universities:
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
Available Study Fields:
Australian Government Research Scholarships are available in all academic majors and faculties in Australia. The following is a list of the fields.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Masters Scholarships in Australia and PhD Scholarships in Australia.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University English language proficiency requirements.
The deadline for International Students to apply for Research Scholarships in Australia in 2023 varies by university. For additional information, contact the chosen university directly.
How can I apply for a Research Scholarship from the Australian Government?
To apply for an Australian Government Research Scholarship, applicants must first choose a university where they want to study and then apply for a scholarship through that university. The following is a link to the official advertisement:
See What Others Are Reading: