The ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship allows undergraduate and postgraduate students from across the world to apply for one of several available scholarships.
The scholarship is intended to entice an assortment of high-caliber overseas students to enrol at ANU.
These scholarships are divided into 12 categories, at least one of which is available to students from any country. For a list of the countries included in each category, please see the document linked to on this page.
- Based on their citizenship, applicants will be automatically evaluated in the 12 categories listed below.
- Candidates will always be evaluated for the award with the highest value for which they qualify.
|Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Undergraduate||25%|
|Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Postgraduate||25%|
|Chancellor’s International Scholarship – India||25% or 50%|
|Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Indonesia||25% or 50%|
|Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Vietnam||25% or 50%|
|Chancellor’s International Scholarship – South East Asia||25% or 50%|
|Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Europe and Americas||25% or 50%|
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Australian National University (ANU)
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Australian National University (ANU)
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the Australian National University (ANU)
ANU is a world-class university located in Canberra, Australia’s capital city. Our location reflects our distinct history, ties to the Australian Government, and special status as a resource for the Australian people.
Our emphasis on research and education excellence ensures that our graduates are in high demand around the world, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
- The scholarship will provide a 25% or 50% tuition fee reduction, as described above.
- The tuition fee reduction is applied to tuition for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Instead of the standard deposit amount listed on the admissions offer letter, recipients are only required to pay a reduced tuition deposit of AUD 10,000.
- If they choose to take advantage of this benefit, postgraduate recipients in 2023 will also be guaranteed a place in on-campus housing for their first year of study.
Any eligible program except:
- Doctor Of Medicine and Surgery (MChD)
- Master Of Military and Defence Studies
The scholarship is available to an ANU first-year student who:
- Is classified as an overseas student under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act of 2000 and does not possess a 995 visa (unless enrolled in an eligible postgraduate programme); and
- Has been offered admission to start at the University in an eligible programme (excluding the programmes listed above); and
- Meets the programme conditions for which they have been offered admission, including the requirement to be onshore for some components (if applicable); and
- Has never received a scholarship for the same level of study.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the Australian National University (ANU) website at www.anu.edu.au.
There is no need to apply for the scholarship. All eligible international students who apply for admission to start at the university will be automatically considered.
To begin the Admissions application process for 2023 at ANU, click the “Apply now” button.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students