The PhD Scholarships in Social Implications of Embracing Moral Pluralism in Biodiversity Science are being given out by the Queensland University of Technology.
Deadline: 30 June 2022
Study in: Australia
Provider: Queensland University Of Technology
Study Level: PhD , Postgraduate
Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
If you are looking to advance your career in biodiversity, the Queensland University Australia is currently accepting applications for PhD Scholarships.
The Queensland University of Technology Scholarship is designed to encourage students who plan to pursue a PhD degree. The research group will consist of three PhD students and one Research Assistant, and it will be linked to an international community of scientists and scholars, particularly those working in the field of compassionate conservation.
The Queensland University of Technology is a cutting-edge educational institution that offers more than 400 different degrees in addition to numerous research opportunities. Facilities for learning, teaching, and research are of a high grade there, making it better able to cater to the requirements of students, academics, and researchers.
Students will receive a yearly living allowance of $28,854 (AUD), adjusted annually, for three years. This award is for full-time education and may be used to cover living expenses. A six-month scholarship extension is also possible, subject to QUT’s approval. If they are awarded the scholarship, successful overseas students will be considered for an HDR tuition fee subsidy.
- Eligible Countries: The Queensland University of Technology Scholarship is open to people from all countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: For the applicants to be taken into consideration, they must meet all of the following conditions:
- hold a Bachelor’s degree with honors or a Master’s degree in a field related to the topic of research (e.g. biological sciences, environmental sciences).
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates must apply to QUT University’s PhD degree program. Then, applicants should download the application form to their computer and fill it out with all the necessary information.
- Supporting Documents: Your expression of interest must be submitted. Submit your EOI for the scholarship by: the choice of Arian Wallach as your primary supervisor
- In question 2, under “Financial Details,” write down the information about this scholarship.
- Under “summary of your research project,” explain your background, why you’re interested in the PhD topic, and how you fit in with it.
- One example of your academic writing as part of your academic records submission. A peer-reviewed publication, thesis chapter, or report that you lead, for example, would be appropriate.
- Admission Requirements: For the Doctor of Philosophy, you must meet QUT’s academic and English language entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are encouraged to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
see what others are reading: