Eligible individuals can apply for Australian Rotary Health PhD Scholarships at Adelaide University in 2022. This program accepts domestic and international students.
The scholarship allows students to pursue Postgraduate, Research level programs in Health Sciences and Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide.
- HOST: University Of Adelaide
- LOCATION: Australia
- OFFERED SUBJECT: Health Sciences, Medical Sciences
- LEVEL: Postgraduate, Research
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY: Domestic Students, International Students
- TYPE: Partial Funding
- DEADLINE: 30 JULLY 2022
You can apply to study Health Sciences or Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide.
The Funding Partner Scholarship is intended to provide salary and incidental support for a postgraduate student conducting full-time research into Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in the Emergency Services Sector.
International and domestic eligible applicants will be awarded $30,000 per year by the University of Adelaide.
Candidates must be:
- an Australian citizen or have Permanent Resident status in Australia, and not be bound by any foreign government The application must be accompanied by proof of citizenship (citizenship certificate, birth certificate, passport) or residency status.
- about to begin, or only in their first year of a PhD – studying full-time
NOTE: Overseas PhD students can apply for scholarships if the following conditions are met:
- Tuition fees for selected Australian universities are paid (unless fees are waived by the university).
- The applicant must have a confirmed supervisor for their research work as well as a university that has confirmed their enrollment.
- The applicant must have agreed to stay in Australia for the duration of the PhD, which could be up to 3.5 years.
Applicants enrolled in a combined degree (e.g., PhD/Masters) are not eligible to apply. Applicants who receive supplemental stipend funding are ineligible to apply.
How To Apply:
For more information, including eligibility requirements and how to apply, please visit the Australian Rotary Health website.
Click the link below to visit the Australian Rotary Health website.
The Adelaide Graduate Research School must receive applications and supporting documentation (for Head of Institution sign off). Please send email to [email protected]
See What Others Are Reading: