A private university in Queensland, Bond University was the first of its kind.
Bond University has the best student experience for studying for free in Australia of any university in the country.
A full-time, on-campus doctoral scholarship is being offered by Bond University. The Australian Government Research Scholarships will be awarded for three years. For international students from any country, Bond University’s Higher Degree Research (HDR) Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity.
- University: Bond University
- Degree level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Location: Australia
- Deadline: 30 September 2022.
HDR Scholarships at Bond University are available to international students studying in Australia on a full scholarship. You’ll fill out an application for an RTP Scholarship from the Australian Government. The following are the benefits of the scholarship:
- Full Fee Offset up to 48 Months at100%
- Allowances for Daily Subsistence
- Health insurance for abroad students are included in the RTP Allowance for overseas students.
- An HDR Project’s Moving Costs
- Assistance in Covering the Cost of Academic Publication.
Academic Fields of Study at Bond University:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design.
Scholarship Eligibility :
- Foreign students are eligible for the Bond University Scholarship.
- To be considered for admission to the HDR program, all applicants must have a current Letter of Offer from Bond University.
- Scholarships, Visas, and English Language Proficiency Requirements Must Be Fulfilled.
How To Apply:
To apply online for the Bond University HDR Scholarship in Australia, there are three steps. Complete all of the Steps below is a link to the official site:
- Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Apply for Scholarship
See What Others Are reading: