Brief Description about BI-International Baccalaureate Scholarship Program.
- Fully Funded
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Business Management, Data Science, Digital Technologies
- International Students, Domestic Students
Awarded to students who graduate from the International Baccalaureate® (IB) programme with a strong academic record, the BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship is open to international and Norwegian applicants.
BI-International Baccalaureate Scholarship program Norway 2022 is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at BI Norwegian Business School.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
- Business Management
- Data Science
- Digital Technologies
The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 250,000.
Applicants who hold an International Baccalaureate® Diploma and who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration, the Bachelor of Data Science for Business, or the Bachelor of Digital Business degree programme.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on high academic standing. Only candidates who have achieved a minimum of 33 IB points will be considered for this scholarship.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section for ‘IB Scholarship’.
- Give BI Norwegian Business School access to your official transcript of grades by 1 May.
Selection of Recipients
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI is committed to distribution of scholarships across eligible programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the International Baccalaureate® Diploma point scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be additional academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first bachelor’s degree.
Scholarship decisions cannot be appealed.
Academic Progression Requirements
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI-International Baccalaureate Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship, however BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- Awarded scholarships are tied to academic programme and campus, and are not transferrable.
Only candidates admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration, the Bachelor of Data Science for Business, or the Bachelor of Digital Business
programme commencing Autumn 2022 will be considered for this scholarship.