Due to popular demand that we have been getting from potential Delta state University Aspirants, we have therefore decided to provide the general public with Delsu Post utme Past Questions and answers for different years.
Don’t forget to appreciate us by dropping a comment at the end of this article and sharing with friends and loved ones who might be in need of Delsu past questions.
- Complete List of Delsu Post Utme Past Questions and Answers
- How to Gain Admission into Delta State University (Delsu)
- 7 Understandable Reasons Why you will NOT GAIN Admission into DELSU
- DELSU Portal – A Comprehensive Student Guide
DELSU POST JAMB SCREENING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (BIOLOGY) 2012/2013
Below is a Delsu Past question screening exam for courses which biology is included.
Disclaimer: Before you head off into the Delta State University Post utme Questions and answers we have published for you, bear in mind that they may not always be correct. Although we have a team that is currently standby and correcting any errors that may be found in the Delsu Post utme Past Questions and Answers.
Also do well to correct us through the comment section at the end of the articles, we promise to personally coach exceptional students who provide useful corrections to any errors that may be found in the below Post utme Questions and answers.
Coaching simply means that we shall guide you through your Medical, Faculty and Departmental screening process when you are eventually granted Admission into the prestigious Delta state University.
If you are searching for the below search queries on search engine, kindly note that there are no specific questions for each departments.
Instead, Delsu prepares their post UTME questions to suite each faculty, therefore the Past questions and answers you will find below are suitable for the following Delsu Departments/Courses.
Delsu Post UTME Past Question for Biology
- One of the functions of xylem
(a) strengthening the stem
(b) manufacturing food
(c) conducting manufactured food
(d) none of the above.
2. People suffering form myopia
(a) can see near objects clearly
(b) can see far away objects clearly
(c) cannot see any object clearly
(d) are colour-blind
- The cilia in paramecium are used for
- Which of these types of skeleton is most appropriate to the cockroach?
(a) hydrostatic skeleton
(d) cartilaginous skeleton
- When proteins are broken down they provide
(d) amino acids
- The function of lenticel is
(a) to receive excess water in the plant
(b) to absorb water from the atmosphere
(c) for gaseous exchange
(d) to absorb light
- Which of the following is characteristic of the animal cell
(a) presence of chioroplasts
(b) possession of a cellulose cell wall
(c ) absence of large vacuoles
(d) presence of large vacuoles
- In the life history of Schistosoma (Bilharzia), of the following is the
(c) mosquito larva
- The hormone which tones up the muscles of a person in the time of danger
is from the(a) thyroid gland
(c) adrenal gland
- The study of the organisms and the environment of an abandoned
farmland is the ecology of
(a) a community
(b) a population
(c) a species
(d) an ecosystem
- At fertilization
(a) one chromosomes from the male joins another form the female
(b) one gene from the male combines with the other from the female
(c) the male nucleus fuses with the female nucleus
(d) one set of h\chromosome combines with another set form the female
- The neck region of the tapeworm (Taenia spp.) is responsible for the
(a) production of eggs
(b) the storage of eggs
(c) the formation of new segments
(d) the development of the suckers.
- The movement of molecules from a region of higher concentration to one
of lower concentration is
- The region of cell division in a root is
(a) root cap
- Which of the following is not an excretory organ?
(d) large intestine
- The part of the mammalian brain responsible for maintaining balance is
(a) medulla oblongata
(c) optic lobe
See what other Delsu Aspirants are Reading:
- Delsu E-learning: The Pros and Cons
- Complete List of Fully funded International Scholarship for African Students
- How to Study [The Right Way]
- Delta State University Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 Guideline
- A sugar solution was boiled with Fehling’s solutions A and B and the colour
remain blue. The sugar tested was
- The blood vessel which carries digested food from the small intestine to
the liver is
(a) renal vein
(b) renal artery
(c) hepatic artery
(d) hepatic portal vein
- The maize grain is regarded as a fruit and not a seed because
(a) it is covered by a sheath of leaves
(b) the testa and fruit wall fuse after fertilization
(c ) it has both endosperm and cotyledon
(d) the pericarp and seed coat are separate
Related Delsu Post Utme Past Questions
- PHYSICS 2007 – Delsu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Delsu Post Utme Past Questions and Answers For Art Students
- Identical twins are produced under one of the following condition
(a) Two ova fertilized at the same time by the sperm
(b) One ovum fertilized, divides to give two embryos
(c) Two ova fertilized by one sperm
(d) One ovum fertilized by two sperms
- Which of the following hormones is produced during fright or when agitated?
- Grasses — Grasshopper —Lizards — Snakes— Hawks. In the food chain, the organisms which are the least in number are
- One significant difference between roots and stem is that
(a) branch root originate in the pericycle while branch stems do not.
(b) Stems are always below the ground while rots are always under the ground
(c) Stems are positively geotropic while roots are negatively geotropic
(d) Stems are sometimes used for storage while roots are never so used.
- The arrangements below are steps in protein digestion. Which is the correct sequence? A — polypeptides, B — protein, C — amino acids, D — peptones
- Partially digested food ready to leave the stomach is called
What other Delsu Students are Reading:
Here are few other articles that Delsuites are currently reading: