Every year, BU welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Boston University
- Country to study:United States
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
Also Check: Auburn University Scholarships
About Boston University
Boston University is a private research university located in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian, however it has a long history with the United Methodist Church. It was founded in 1839 by Methodists in Newbury, Vermont, before migrating to Boston in 1867.
Aim and Benefits of Trustee Scholarship
A Trustee Scholarship offers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees for four years if specific criteria are met.
Trustee Scholars at BU become part of a distinct campus community that provides numerous intellectual, cultural, and social possibilities.
Requirements for Trustee Scholarship Qualification
Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous, with perspectives, experiences, or accomplishments that go above and beyond the norm. In other words, they are not only outstanding students, but also exceptionally well-rounded personalities.
How to Apply
To be eligible for a Trustee Scholarship, you must:
- By December 1, submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of BU’s undergraduate degree programs.
- As part of your BU application, complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application.
Visit the website of Boston University for further information.
December 1, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- DAAD 2022 Leadership for Africa Master’s Degree Scholarships for East African Students in Germany
- Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023 in UAE (Fully Funded)
- MBA Scholarship – Modul Vienna University In Austria