The Boustany MBA Scholarship is awarded every two years for a one-year program at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School.
The Cambridge MBA is a world-class business program taught at one of the world’s most prominent universities. Scholarship awardees join Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in the country. The next Scholarship will be offered for the Autumn 2023 class.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Boustany Foundation
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: Cambridge University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
About the Boustany Foundation
The Boustany Foundation, founded in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, is present in Switzerland and Monaco. The two organizations share a similar vision, despite each having a Board of Directors comprised of varied nationalities and backgrounds.
Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively involved in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs, all of which have aspirational aims for expansion, worldwide reach, and breadth. New scholarships for gifted and bright students are gradually being established. Each year, additional initiatives that provide chances for poor children are suggested and implemented.
The Scholarship includes the following benefits:
- 75% of tuition expenses are covered by financial aid.
- The Foundation expects successful scholars to complete a two-month unpaid internship. The projects are diverse and connect to the Foundation’s or its partners’ operations. The Foundation will cover the costs of travel and lodging associated with the internship.
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Courses
- MSc Data Analytics and Human Resource Management
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record and demonstrate significant promise. Although candidates of any nationality are eligible for the Scholarship, candidates of Lebanese heritage will be given preference.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after being accepted into the Cambridge MBA program.
Documents Required for Application
- Curriculum vitae
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
How to apply
If you want to apply, email a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, and university acceptance letter to [email protected]
You may be invited to an interview with the Foundation if you are shortlisted. The Scholarship will then be awarded to one of the candidates.
May 1, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Siemens China International Scholarship at Tsinghua University,2023
- Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University,2023
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme 2022