Canadian Government Scholarships are available in Canadian top Universities. This is the most renowned and excellent scholarship offered by the Canadian government. So, don’t pass up this fantastic chance. All costs for studying for free in Canada are covered by the Canada Vanier Scholarship.
This prize will be given out for three years. As a result, after a Masters, a PhD required additional money. For additional money, you can speak with your professors or submit an application for any new scholarships your chosen university has opened up.
Details for the 2022–23 Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships:
- Provided by: Canadian Government
- Degree level: Masters leading to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 November 2022.
University of Otago Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
Benefits to the Economy:
Canada Canadian national and international students will be able to study for free in Canada thanks to the $50,000/year Vanier Graduate Scholarships 2022–2023. These funds are sufficient to cover all costs up until the degree is earned. This sum covers a person’s living expenditures, as well as university tuition, housing costs, and other costs associated with a free education in Canada.
Topics for Research:
Selected candidates for the 2023 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships are required to conduct research on the following subjects:
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
- Health research
List of Universities for Scholarship:
More than 50 best Universities are available under Canadian Graduate Scholarships. You can check the complete list by Clicking Here.
Heilbronn University Of Applied Sciences Germany DAAD Graduation Scholarships 2022-23
Vanier Scholarship eligibility requirements:
- Citizens of Canada, Permanent residents of Canada and International applicant from other countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be committed to full-time studies.
- English proficiency test is required by the Canadian University. (IELTS/TOEFL)
- A candidate must have a research project experience
- For more information about the Vainer CGS eligibility criteria, Click Here.
The Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships 2022/23 have a 1 November 2022 deadline for applications. Apply before the deadline expires to avoid missing out on this fantastic chance. Beginning on June 30, 2022, applications will be accepted.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarships from Canada through Vanier?
- First of all confirm your eligibility for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, then apply for a university mentioned in the Vanier Scholarship Universities list.
- After that, contact the faculty of graduate and inform about your interest in the Vanier Scholarship.
- Create a Canadian Common CV (CVV) and link it to the ResearchNet.
- Begin your ResearchNet application and fill the application according to the research interest.
- Visit the official website for further details.
Must Check Complete Application Process and Vainer Scholars 2021 before starting your application.
See Whats Others Are Reading:
MIPLC-DAAD Scholarship For Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2023-24
Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Master’s Scholarships For Public Policy And Good Governance At Daad 2022
University Of Muhammadiyah Malang East Java Indonesia Asian And African Students Scholarship (AASS) 2022/2023
Swiss Government 2022-2023 Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students and Artists