Host: Canadian University of Dubai
Offered Subjects: All Subject
Eligible Nationality: International Students
Type: Partial Funding
The Canadian University in Dubai is now giving a price discount of thirty percent to all students, new and returning, enrolled in any of the university’s undergraduate or graduate programmes for the upcoming summer and fall semesters of 2020. This fee reduction, when combined with any relevant scholarships, can result in a reduction in fees of up to sixty percent in some circumstances.
A thirty percent discount will be applied.
Canadian University of Dubai offers Academic Excellence Scholarships for Bachelor’s programmes.
- Students of any nationality who have successfully completed all of the entry requirements are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Students who are attending school full-time and are enrolled in a minimum of four classes per semester are eligible for scholarships.
- Although the number of academic classes that students are required to take in order to be eligible for Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- It is advised that students take at least four classes whenever it is practicable to do so. It is important to keep in mind that scholarships can only be awarded for classes that count toward a degree.
- In order for students to continue to be eligible for scholarship support, they must keep their cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at a certain level.
- The particular grade point average that is required varies depending on the kind of scholarship that is being applied for. These particulars are elaborated upon in the descriptions of the available scholarships.
- Scholarships are not available to students for the summer terms.
- Scholarships can only be applied to the currently enrolled student’s tuition and fees.
- Students are permitted to submit applications for several scholarships provided that they satisfy the prerequisites for each one.
- In the event that a student is eligible for more than one reduction, scholarship, or discount, that student will be offered the opportunity to select the scholarship that comes with the greatest financial benefit.
- In order to earn and keep the scholarship, any and all outstanding payments, including tuition and housing, must be paid as quickly as possible.
Open to all students from other countries.
- The seventh of July is the cutoff date for scholarship applications for the upcoming autumn semester.
- The 20th of December is the cutoff date for scholarship applications for the upcoming spring semester.
- Please be aware that scholarship applications that are either submitted late or are missing required components will not be evaluated by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants are required to email their scholarship application forms to scholarship @cud.ac.ae, together with all supporting documentation (as indicated in the relevant parts of the different types of scholarships).
- Applicants can also visit the scholarship area of the Student Affairs department.
How to Apply:
For more information on how to apply for the Canadian University of Dubai Academic Excellence Scholarship, you can visit the official website on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group