The CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland is accepting applications. The Fully Funded Internship Program is open to all international students from all around the world. The internship will be conducted in Maine, Geneva, and interns will have the option to spend 2 to 12 months there. Undergraduate and master’s students can participate in the CERN internship program to obtain expertise in the world’s most organized management platform. The CERN Administrative Student Program does not charge an application fee.
If you have a background in translation, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, or psychology. Audit, Engineering is the ideal opportunity to return to CERN Switzerland for an internship.
Selected candidates will have their expenses covered by the CERN Fully Funded International Internship Program. Interns will have the opportunity to work at the European Organization for Nuclear Research for 2 to 12 months in order to get practical experience in their subject of study and polish their abilities. Candidates are not required to pay any fees. Applicants will also be eligible for a monthly allowance and 2 to 5 days of paid leave each month.
CERN provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance for students pursuing fields relevant to fully financed program administration to work on world-changing projects in Europe 2023. CERN, the world’s premier institution, allows students to gain experience with both well sponsored internships and very sophisticated administrative procedures. CERN researchers and engineers use the world’s most modern scientific tools to investigate the fundamental principles of the universe. Interns at CERN will get valuable experience that will help them advance in their careers by providing them with valuable managerial skills and the confidence they will need in the future.
Details of the CERN Administrative Student Program for 2023:
- Offered by: CERN
- Duration: 2 to 12 Months
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 1 August 2022.
CERN Administrative Student Program Financial Benefits:
Candidates that are accepted into the program will be eligible for the following rewards:
- Association contract for 2 to 12 months.
- 3319 Swiss francs per month (net tax).
- One Round Air Fare Travel Allowance
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and / or have children.
- Coverage through CERN’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme (Support will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2.5 days monthly paid leave.
CERN’s Fields of Interest:
- Engineering Fields
- Communication and public relations
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
CERN Administrative Student Program Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the Administrative Student Program 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- Participants must belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Selected applicants can stay for at least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Candidates must have a good understanding of English or French.
- CV Check how to make a CV?
- A copy of your latest academic transcript offering an overview of your grades (if you download it from your university portal, please make sure there is no protection so we can open it).
- A reference letter from your university professor is required. If you have a reference letter from a previous internship, you can add it as a second reference.
- If you have, you can upload these letters on request. As soon as you have submitted your application, you will be provided with a link so that you can secretly upload their posts so that you can send it to your referees.
The last date to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022-23 is 1st August 2022.
What is the procedure for applying to the CERN Administrative Student Program?
The CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland has an online application process. To apply, follow the steps outlined below. Also, click on the following link to see the official advertisement:
- f you are interested in applying for a CERN fully paid internship, please click the I am interested button on the official website.
- Candidates need to sign up through either Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Select your resume and drop it into the box.
- Candidates are required to provide their academic background and work experience.
- An applicant who is applying for more than one job must submit their applications separately.
See What Others Are Reading: