China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students 2023
The China University of Petroleum (Beijing) in collaboration with the Beijing Government offers the Beijing Government Scholarship to outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program during the academic session of 2023-2024.
Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students (BGS) is a program launched by the Government of Beijing to support outstanding international students who are studying in Beijing or are planning to study there.
- Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Organisation: China Scholarship Council
- Country to study: China
- School to study: China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the China Scholarship Council
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a non-profit organization affiliated with the Ministry of Education.The purpose of the CSC is to provide, in accordance with the law, statutes, and relevant principles and policies of China, financial assistance to Chinese citizens wishing to study abroad and to foreign citizens wishing to study in China in order to develop educational, scientific and technological, cultural, and economic and trade exchanges and cooperation between China and other nations, to strengthen the friendship and understanding between Chinese people and those of other nations, and to promote international understanding and friendship.
Beijing Government Scholarship is awarded by the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) to students with the highest grade point average.
This scholarship pays only 5,000 per year in tuition. While Beijing Government Scholarship with Second Class Students pay fifty percent of tuition:
- Bachelor: 13000/year
- Master: 15000/year
- Doctor: 18000/year
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
To qualify for the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- International students are required to apply.
- Non-Chinese national in good health with no criminal record
- Meet GPA requirements for admission to China University of Petroleum 0/5.0
- Each and every course provided by China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must possess the necessary Chinese language skills and provide supporting documentation.
- Applicants whose native language is not English who wish to enroll in English-taught programs must meet the following requirements: IELTS ?5, TOEFL ? 80 (undergraduate or postgraduate In lieu of IELTS or TOEFL scores, students who have studied English for at least two years may also submit official certificates issued by their schools. Students from countries where English is the official language or where English is the native tongue are encouraged to apply to English taught programs.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport scanned copy (information page)
- Notarized copies of your BSc or Master’s Degree certificates, and transcripts
- Non-criminal record Certificate
- Health Examination Certificate
- Study plan
- Recommendation letter(two)
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor
How to apply
Applicants for the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship must create an account and log in at [email protected], then select Beijing Government Scholarship from the list of available scholarships.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students