Brief Description about South Korea Global Scholarship.
- Partial Funding
- Chonnam National University
- All Subjects
- International Students
- South Korea
Global Scholarship is open at the Chonnam National University from 2022-2023. Global Scholarship 2022-23 at the Chonnam National University is now available for international students if they are new incoming international students in graduate school.
Chonnam National University has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Chonnam National University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The Chonnam National University was founded in 1952 and currently functions in Gwangju, South Korea.
Chonnam National University offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. Global Scholarship 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and be exposed them to advanced learning in postgraduate programmes.
Chonnam National University Gwangju South Korea Global Scholarship (Graduate) 2023 is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Chonnam National University.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
The applicants selected by the Chonnam National University will be provided with a 30% reduction on fees on entrance and tuition and up to 10% to 30% reduction in the school fee of the study programme undertaken by them.
New incoming international students in graduate school.
- Selection eligibility
- Those working at university or corresponding research institutes.
- Those considered to be considerably contributing to the globalization of CNU.
- Selection of successful applicants: selected by evaluating committee, organized by OIA.
- Eligibility for continuous benefit: G.P.A.s over 4. 0 from the previous semester.
- Via E-mail [email protected]
- Required documents: Application for scholarship, plan for study, recommendation from expected academic advisor, graduation certificate, transcript, score report for official language tests, certification of employment, certifiable documents of application eligibility.
- Size of support: exemption on tuition fee (entrance fee, dues for class and school supporting association).