For overseas students, the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Award 2023–2024 is a fully financed scholarship. This grant is available for graduate-level studies. This scholarship will pay for moving expenses, housing, a book allowance, and a monthly stipend.
Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol spearheaded the establishment of the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) in 2005. It is a post-graduate academic center with many different disciplines. The CGI seeks to build competent thinkers and leaders who will better serve their nations’ needs in the direction of sustainable development by utilizing the most up-to-date interactive teaching methods currently being used in top global educational and research institutions. Currently, the CGI offers master’s degree programs in chemical sciences, environmental toxicology, and environmental health.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
- Study in: Thailand
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Toxicology.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health.
- Chemical Sciences.
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship:
- Cover tuition fee
- Round trip airfare,
- Academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents),
- Visa fee,
- First settlement allowance,
- Relocation allowance,
- Book allowance,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance, and others
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Requirements
Candidate must meet each of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except Asian countries.
- Under 30 years of age.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute?
You can be eligible for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program by completing the application steps listed below:
- Following supporting documents must be prepared and submitted together with application form:
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Full Academic Transcript.
- Medical History Report.
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents.
- The scanned file of the application form and all the supporting documents must be sent via e-mail to:
Email: [email protected] .
- Send all the original documents via postal services to the below address:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.
Visit the following official websites to learn more about the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship:
See What Others Are Reading: