Begin your undergraduate studies in the United States. There’s good news! The Clark Global Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
International students can apply for Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed undergraduate scholarships. This scholarship program provides $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, subject to renewal if academic conditions are met.
Clark University was established in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate university. In the years since, we’ve come a long way, but one thing has remained constant: our commitment to meaningful education that leads to constructive change in our community and around the world.
Summary of the Scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
Deadline: November 15, 2022 / January 1, 2022
Coverage of Scholarships
The Clark Global Scholarship Program provides the following incentives to the recipient:
- If you are accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a $15,000 to $25,000 per year award (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars grant amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in extra need-based financial aid.
Clark Global Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- To be considered, you must be a first-year candidate (not a transfer student) who has spent at least four years studying abroad. Clark will also take into account overseas students who are attending school in the United States.
- You should also have shown the ability to lead in your community and throughout the world, as well as a commitment to making a difference.
- You must demonstrate excellent academic performance as well as other activities.
- Scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial necessity. International students who may be eligible for scholarships must, however, show that they can afford a major portion of the expense of their education. Students who want to apply for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program should do so.
What is the procedure for applying for the Clark Global Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please follow the steps below:
- To begin, you must first create an account.
- Fill out the PROFILE form for College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid.
- By your deadline, complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE.
- Then you’ll get specific instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topic of the short essay.
Note: The Clark CSS Code is 3279.
Visit the official Clark Global Scholarship Program website for additional information:
See what others are reading,