For the academic year 2023/2024, Concordia University Irvine will waive all tuition costs for high-achieving students. The university offers several chances to become involved in campus life, whether via ministry, music, clubs, theater, leadership, athletics, or a variety of other activities. You’ll like the family-like atmosphere, one-on-one assistance, and individual attention from instructors and staff.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Concordia University
- Country to study: United States
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 3, 2023
About the Concordia University
We are a next-generation institution that constantly reimagines the future of higher education. Concordia University, located in the dynamic and cosmopolitan city of Montreal, is one of the most creative institutions in terms of experiential learning, research, and online education.
- Concordia University’s institutional aid must be used to cover institutional expenditures like as tuition, fees, university housing, and meal plans.
- It does not cover university class costs, penalties, or other expenses. Concordia institutional assistance includes academic and athletic scholarships, department awards, and need-based help.
- Applicants must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have a 3.9 GPA, a SAT score of 1370 (Evidence-based Reading and Writing plus Math), or an ACT score of 30.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma and a satisfactory academic record.
- Applicants must have a TOEFL 79 (IBT) or an IELTS score of at least 6.5.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? For more details, visit Concordia University website
February 3, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: