This scholarship program allows you to continue your education in Germany by enrolling in a postgraduate or continuing course of study in the field of architecture. The scholarships also encourage the sharing of knowledge and networking among colleagues.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Country to study: Germany
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a private, federally and state-funded, self-governing national agency of German higher education institutions that represents 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) .
The DAAD does not provide study programs or courses, but instead awards competitive, merit-based grants for study and/or research in Germany at any accredited German institution of higher education.
- A monthly payment of 934 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family. Please also read our important information for scholarship applicants / section F, point 3.
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers: Further information.
- Green Mobility Top Up (Support for climate-friendly travel) or partial reimbursement of carbon offset payments for air travel
Study Scholarships – Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Architecture Courses
- Interior Design,
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Planning
- Urban Planning/Urban Development
You can apply if you have a first university degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation and Building in Existing Contexts/Reconditioning of Old Buildings, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning, or Urban Planning/Urban Development by the time they begin their scholarship-supported study programme.
How to apply
For more details, visit DAAD website.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: