Brief Description about DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Studies In The Field Of The Performing Arts.
- Fully Funded.
- Germany Universities
- Dance and Choreography, Music and Dance, Drama, Music and Theatre
- Pakistan Only
DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Studies in the Field of the Performing Arts is open for Selected Countries Pakistan Only. The scholarship allows Masters level programmes in the field of Dance and Choreography, Music and Dance, Drama, Music and Theatre taught at Germany Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is October 2021.
DAAD scholarships offer graduates the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
Confirmation of a scholarship does not automatically guarantee admission to one of the universities. The individual university decides whether or not to offer scholarship holders a place. In most cases, applicants are required to take an entrance examination. Please find out in time about admission requirements and application deadlines and interview dates at your chosen university, and bear in mind that these may be several months before the planned start of your studies or even before the DAAD awards the scholarship. We cannot cover the costs of the entrance examination. If an applicant is offered a scholarship by the DAAD but fails to be admitted to a university, he/she may not make use of the scholarship that has already been awarded.
DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Studies in the Field of the Performing Arts is available to undertake Masters level programs at Germany Universities.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
- Dance and Choreography
- Music and Dance
- Music and Theatre
DAAD will provide all the following study expenses:
- Monthly payment of 861 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Only Pakistani students are eligible.
The sponsorship will be awarded for a postgraduate degree in the following assigned fields:
- Performing Arts (Drama, Theatre Directing/Theatre Dramaturgy, Musicals, Performance Studies, Dance, Choreography). Other DAAD programmes are available for applicants from the fields of Theatre and Dance Studies or for artists with a scientific project.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have gained a first university degree in the field of the Performing Arts at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are allowed to submit your application for master’s courses. You must write one letter of motivation for both university courses you choose, justifying your first and second priority choice.
- Supporting Documents: To be applying, documents to be submitted DAAD application form duly filled, Hand signed curriculum vitae, 1 Recommendation letter, Letter of admission, Certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts, Letter of motivation, copy of the identity card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.