The Department of Natural and Computer Science, in conjunction with The Data Lab, will provide two tuition scholarships to Scotland-based* students beginning the MSc Artificial Intelligence programme in September 2023.
MSc Artificial Intelligence
The University of Aberdeen has more than 30 years of expertise and a global reputation for its AI-related research, which focuses on machine learning, data science, natural language production, and multi-agent systems.
This program addresses both the theoretical foundations of these areas and the technology needed to apply AI’s fundamental theories to real-world issues. Also, students learn how to design and evaluate AI systems.
You will have opportunities to apply your skills through training and networking events as well as industrial placements organized by the Data Lab, Intel AI Academy, IBM, Intelligent Plant, and Aberdeen City Council, among others.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: University of Aberdeen
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Aberdeen
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the University of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university located in the Scottish city of Aberdeen. In 1495, William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of King James IV of Scotland to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
Cover tuition for Scottish* students starting the MSc Artificial Intelligence programme in September 2023.
University of Aberdeen Data Lab Scholarship Courses
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Scholarships are available to applicants who
- have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the MSc Artificial Intelligence (full time) programme beginning in September 2023, and
- are classified as ‘Home’ students by the University for tuition fee purposes, and
- who meet the Scottish Government’s residency requirements. For more information, please see the SAAS.gov.uk guidance. Students from the EU with settled or pre-settled status may be eligible.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Aberdeen on www.abdn.ac.uk to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students