International students are encouraged to apply for DBA Scholarships in the United States in the years 2022-23. Students from all over the world can apply for a Fully Funded DBA Scholarship to pursue their degree in the United States. The Doctorate of Business Administration Scholarship in the United States is a scholarship program that gives the top students a chance to pursue a business profession. This grant is available to anyone who wishes to pursue a degree and study at the graduate level. The scholarship will cover the student’s tuition costs.
Doctor of Business Administration degrees are in high demand. From 2016 to 2026, the number of jobs in the field are predicted to expand by 28%, which is substantially faster than the national average for all occupations. Many institutions and colleges across the country have realized the need for these professionals and are giving a number of scholarships to encourage students to seek careers in data science.
Students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, management, or a related subject to be eligible for the DBA. Professionals who have worked for at least ten years and have achieved sufficient experience in their industry can also pursue the DBA. Graduates with a Doctorate in Business Administration from an accredited university can stand out from the crowd by demonstrating their commitment to lifelong learning and growth.
DBA Scholarships in USA 2022-23 Details:
- Degree level: Doctorate of Business Administration
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: Different for University
Cybersecurity Management Award from the National Security Agency (NSA):
- Award: $5,000 in Fall 2022
- Open to: EDB-Cyber students enrolled in Fall 2022
- Description: The purpose of this grant is to support our EDBA students’ Cybersecurity Education.
- Criteria: 3.0 GPA or higher and enrolled in 6 or more credit hours each semester.
- No of Scholarships: 20 awards available.
Scholarship for Cybersecurity in Colorado:
- Award: Varies–Minimum $5,000 for EDBA Students
- Open to: EDBA-Cyber students
- Description: The UCCS Scholarship Application is available in the MyUCCS Portal. It is part of the general scholarship application process. For consideration, under the General application, answer YES to the following question: Are you in the field of Cybersecurity? Answer yes if you wish to apply for consideration.
- Criteria: The Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship is awarded to new and continuing students interested in learning more about cybersecurity.
Out of State Scholarship:
- Award: $6,000/year. Will be split over two semesters (Fall and Spring).
- Open to: First-year graduate students who are Campus, Non-resident (paying out-of-state tuition). International Students are eligible.
- Description: Awards high-caliber incoming students for their first year of graduate school. Awards will be made by qualifying graduate programs to students who are paying out-of-state tuition.
- Criteria: 3.33 GPA or higher. Enrolled full time (5 or more credits). Students paying a reduced nonresidential rate are not eligible.
See What Others Are Reading: