Your educational and career ambitions will be boosted by scholarships because they assist you overcome financial obstacles. For the academic year 2022–2023, DCU Business School is offering international PhD scholarships to help with study-related costs.
Any international student may apply for this PhD program’s financing. The objective of Dublin City University is to engage in both research and education.
- University or Organization: DCU Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Annual stipend of €18,500 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
About the Dublin City University
The Dublin City University, an institution of higher learning located on Dublin’s Northside, was founded in 1975. The most ambitious business school in Ireland is DCU Business School, which frequently ranks highly among youthful, globally-engaged universities in international rankings.
Why choose to study at Dublin City University?
When enrolled at DCU, students will profit from the excellent teaching staff and the academic programs that are well-known around the world. It offers aviation courses and places a strong emphasis on global trade.
A scholarship with a €18,500 annual stipend (for a maximum of four years), payment of PhD costs (for a maximum of four years), and up to €5,000 to assist research activity are all covered by DCU Business School (over the four-year period).
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the eligible nations.
- Eligible Subjects or Courses: The recipient of the fellowship will be able to do research in one of the following
- academic fields:
- Psychology, Work, and Strategy
- Business & Innovation
- Operational and Financial Performance
- Eligibility requirements: The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible.
- The DCU PhD eligibility requirements must be met in order for an application to be successful (https://www.dcu.ie/registry/making-postgraduate-research-application). Typically, they will have a master’s degree with honors (taught or by research). Candidates must be in their final year of graduate school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must fill out the Business School PhD Scholarship Application Form 2022 and send it to the PhD program of their choice.
- Supporting Documents: The students must give the university the following papers:
- Applicants should put their research proposal in the part of the application form that asks for it. The proposal for research should have no more than 3000 words.
- Academic Record
- Admission Requirements: To get into DCU Business School, applicants must have qualifications that are relevant to the postgraduate program they want to take.
- Language requirement: Applicants must get at least a certain score on one of the following tests of English language skills:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL CBT – 273
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- Pearson PTE – 63
Before August 15, 2022, applicants must submit all essential application materials.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Undergraduate International Scholarships at University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, USA 2022/2023.
- Monash Graduate Scholarships 2022-23 (Co-funded)
- Provost Academic Merit Scholarships at North American University – USA 2022.