Students having a good foundation in mathematics and computation can enroll in the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence program at Stellenbosch University in South Africa.
With the help of this scholarship opportunity, you will be equipped with the principles of machine learning and artificial intelligence as well as a variety of cutting-edge methods and ideas.
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
- Type: Masters, PhD (research-based)
- To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
- Number of Awards: 5
- Application Deadline: 31st August 2022
The scholarships cover tuition, health insurance, housing, living expenses, and the opportunity to attend an international conference. Researchers from DeepMind will also serve as mentors for awardees.
- Be African. Applicants from groups across the continent that are underrepresented in the world of machine learning will be given more attention.
Be good at Python or a similar programming language and be able to show it. You should also be familiar with numerical linear algebra, vector calculus, basic probability theory, and statistics.
- At the time of enrollment, have one of the following:
- an honours degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Mathematical Statistics;
- a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- an NQF level 8 qualification deemed equivalent to the above, in a field closely linked to ML and AI
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidate should click here to apply
31st August 2022
See What Others Are Reading: