The Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 in the United States is now accepting applications. Discovery Intern Deloitte is open to all international students from around the world. Deloitte is now leading a fantastic educational program called Discovery Internship for the year 2023. Deloitte’s goal for this internship is to empower all sophomore students to pursue a successful career in any industry.
The Discovery Internships will be held in a variety of locations across the United States. Interns will be able to handle one or more client projects, gaining work experience and developing new skills.
To aid interns’ professional development, the program will also host a variety of national and local learning and networking events, as well as a three-day national intern conference. Interns will also be assigned counselors and onboarding advisors to help them along the way.
Deloitte is a professional services firm that offers its clients audit, consulting, tax, and consulting services. It is regarded as one of the four largest accounting firms. Its headquarters are in London, England. William Welch Deloitte founded the firm in 1845, and it is now the fourth largest privately held company in the United States. It works with approximately 12,000 professionals worldwide.
Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 Details:
- Institute: Deloitte
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: Open all the Years
Financial Benefits of internship:
This internship is filled with the following opportunities:
- National and local learning and networking events
- Counselor and onboarding advisor
- Lunch and learning industry / service line spotlights, and offer regular training
- Opportunity to participate in social activities
- People & culture
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Making an impact that matters
- Learning and development
- Leading professional services
- Career opportunities
- Client work
- Empowered well-being
- Benefits and rewards
The Discovery Internship is designed to highlight Deloitte’s new and sophomore-level summer interns for a variety of client service industries. These activities are designed to help you improve your skills, broaden your horizons, and celebrate your accomplishments. Through cross-business exposure, regular training, and continual learning, we boost our interns’ ambition to explore, discover, and interact.
Personal counseling, practical training, and learning through Deloitte University will be part of your internship experience.
Deloitte Discovery Internship Eligibility Criteria:
Students have to meet the following criteria to apply for discovery intern deloitte.
- International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students of Masters Degree (Expected completion before August 2023)
- Strong academic track record
- Ability to travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- A newcomer or sophomore stands in a four-year institution with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, STEM, or related field.
- Strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA at the end of the academic year 3.2)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Effective mutual and communication skills; Adapt to change; Creativity and self-confidence, leadership qualities, team-based, and collaboration
There is no set deadline for applying for the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 in the United States for International Students. Students can apply at any time during the year.
What is the process for applying for a Deloitte Discovery Internship?
In order to apply for an internship in the United States, you must complete an online application. There are a number of internships available. Students can choose from a variety of internships based on their degree and interests. To apply for an internship program, open that internship program and click the Apply Button.
See What Others Are Reading: