Delsu Portal is an online platform created by the Prestigious Delta State University to enable students to check their Delsu results, pay their Delsu school fees, register their Delsu courses online, and also make necessary bookings for their Delsu Hostel Accommodations.
Your search for Delsu Portal or Delsu Portal related questions led you here, so kindly sit back and relax while we take you through everything you need to know about Delsu Portal.
First and foremost below are important links to Delta State University every Delsuite or Aspirant ought to know.
- DELSU official Website: https://www.delsu.edu.ng/
- DELSU PORTAL: https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- DELSU Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
About Delsu Portal
Before we go further into everything you need to know about Delsu Portal, you also need to know a little bit of Delsu.
Delta State University, Abraka, popularly known as DELSU, is a state government university located at Abraka. The school offers a range of programs including full-time certificate, diploma, part-time and evening degree programs.
You can find more about the school from the below article.
In a lay man’s grammar, Delsu Portal is simply a web platform created to allow Delsu Aspirants, Delsu students and Delsu staffs carry out academical related operations on their personal/unique profiles on the Delta state university’s website.
DELSU portal is a useful tool for both Aspirants and stale students of Delta State University, there’s no doubt that prospective students interested in the various courses, facilities, and student life of the university; will find DELSU portal to be a valuable resource.
There are quite a number of activities you can perform on the delsu Portal, which includes the following;
The official portal for the prestigious delta State University is https://portal.delsu.edu.ng. You already know that the official website of Delsu is https://delsu.edu.ng, the portal is a subdomain of this website created for students to have easy access to basic information’s about the University.
Every students of the University has an online profile on the school’s Portal which shows ideal information of you being a legit student of Delsu.
As a student of the University you can only get access to the school portal by inputting your personal information such as your matriculation number and your password.
The school portal gives you access to practically every operation you need to carry out.
DELSU Student Portal Login
Note that you can visit and access the Delta State University (DELSU) Student Portal using a computer or mobile by following the links we will provide shortly.
If you are finding it hard to use the website via a mobile phone, you can simply download the mobile version of the website to your android smartphone.
Below is a link to download from Google playstore.
Here are the sections you will find on the Delsu portal.
Delsu Leaning Management System DLMS
The above is a video to help you understand more about the DLMS platform, the DLMS platform was created strictly to support the E learning process of the university.
Here students and lecturers get to interact and share basic information during lecture hours. This platform was initiated due to the recent covid-19 pandemic that affected the learning system of all universities, worldwide.
The major aim of this platform is to keep the students busy at home, as well as improving the E-learning system of Delta State University.
Delsu Portal Course Registration
In this section of the university’s portal, every student of the Prestigious university is expected to register all the courses they offer throughout that academic session.
There is also a limited amount of spaces(units) as to the number of courses a student is to register for each semester.
Here you are allowed to modify your courses if you have a need to, within a given period of time by the university management.
This section consists of all the Delsu courses you are to register in both semesters of that particular academic session as well as the course codes and their various units.
Delsu School Fees (Pay Fees)
This section of Delsu Portal provide students with the ideal breakdown of all Delsu school fees which they may have paid, as well as the payment method used during payment.
Delsu Student Profile
Here the personal information of Delsu students are revealed, information such as the Students
- Registration number
- Application number
- Full Name
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Email and phone number
- State of origin
- Marital status
In this section of the Delsu Portal, you can find all the transactions you may have carried out with their reference codes, as well as the actual date the payments were initiated, academic sessions and the purpose of the transactions.
This section is self explanatory, it is reserved strictly for late payments of fees as well as other optional fees to be paid.
Delsu Hostel and Accommodation
This section is a gateway on the Delsu Portal to pay for students hotel fees. There are several hostel accommodations provided for students of Delta State University.
However, the University allows students to rent accommodations outside the school premises.
You should also bear in mind that Delta State University’s Hostel Accommodation Fee differs from session to session, it is not Static.
Aspirants, Fresh Students and Stale students of Delta State University are often welcomed with a totally new Accommodation fee during the start of a new Academic session.
Delta State University’s Accommodation Fee is in the range of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10,000) to Fifty thousand Naira (N 50,000).
Delsu SUG Elections
The Delsu SUG Election voting is made easy via the Delsu Student portal. Students can easily log in to their unique profile and vote for their preferred candidates to fill a particular SUG position.
To allow for a degree of security, the Delsu Portal has a log out functionality. After the Student must have carried out their academical operations on the website, he/she is required to log out.
This is to make sure the students account remains safe and to stop unauthorized users from gaining access into the account.
There are other features of Delsu Portal that we will not fail to discuss with you, they include;
DELSU Admission portal
Applications for Delsu admission are made through the Delta State University Portal. The application process simply involves filling an online form and making payments online using a credit card or making a bank deposit.
It all falls down to your payment preference.
How to apply for a Delsu Admission via Delsu Portal
The Delta state University’s school portal is very simple and straight forward.
- simply visit Delsu official website by typing the website url https://portal.delsu.edu.ng on a web browser.
- Click on Apply for Admission to start the application proper.
- Select the course you wish to apply for and click on Apply.
- Now Fill in your personal information, contact details, and first and second choice course selection.
- Then, Fill in payment details to complete the application.
The application cost may differ from time to time, so kindly visit the official delsu website to know the exact amount for different Delsu programs.That’s all.
Replacement of Delsu lost ID
A student may also use the Schools Portal to process the replacement of a lost ID. We advise you simply visit the school’s ICT centre to carry out this process.
This will be done quite easily and with ease on your part but nevertheless, the below is a guide if you choose to carry out this process by yourself.
The process is as follows:
- The Delsu Student should report theft or misplacement of ID card to the school management through his/her Head of Department (HOD).
- The student then produces an affidavit, police report and a written request to the ICT Director.
- The ICT Director approves/disapproves request after investigation of the reported case. The process may take about two (2) weeks.
- After which the student can log in to the school portal and clicks on the ‘ID-Card Replacement’ menu.
- If the Students request was approved, the student can then generate a reference slip to make payment for Delsu ID card replacement.
- All the Student has to do now is to make payment at the bank and returns to the ICT Director’s office for the replaced ID card.
DELSU portal login
To log in to your portal, all you need do is to access the university portal and enter your matriculation number and password.
In case you forgot your password, select the Retrieve Password to get a link to reset your password.
DELSU Post UTME
Are you looking to gain admission into Delta State University, then simply submit your application using the DELSU Post UTME portal for screening.
Those eligible for admission must have the university as their first choice and must have acquired a cut-off mark of about 180.
How to apply
Aspirants are first required to generate a virtual PIN. To apply, follow the process outlined:
- Visit Delsu Post UTME portal and select screening exercise.
- Complete the form with your valid JAMB registration number.
- Submit the form and click on generate PIN.
- Print out the PIN generated and proceed to make payments.
- Payments can be made to any of the following banks; UBA, Ecobank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
Requirements for Delsu screening exercise
For DELSU post UTME screening, the candidate must ensure that they adhere to the following:
- The student must complete the online screening exercise, failure to do so is an automatic disqualification.
- The Aspiring Delsu candidate must ensure that he/she provides the school with correct and complete information to avoid disqualification or legal actions against them.
- The candidate must also upload a current passport photograph.
- Screening of the candidate’s results is done according to the entry requirements of the program or course they chose.
Delsu Post-UTME restrictions
There are certain Delsu admission restrictions to be adhered to
- Only registered candidates scheduled for that day’s Delsu Post utme examination will be allowed into the examination hall.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to enter the university premises at this time.
- No phone, scientific calculators or any other extraneous material is allowed into the examination hall.
- The candidates must have registered online, in order to take part in the screening exercise.
Bear in mind that the university will not be responsible for any payments made using the wrong JAMB examination number.
We strongly advise against contacting anyone in order to gain admission into Delsu, prior to this time there have been many students who have been scammed due to their desperation for Admission.
You must sit for your Delsu Post utme exams, score high in order to gain admission. Money is not a guarantee to gain admission into Delsu
The university is not liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere.
DELSU Result checking portal
If you have already applied for the screening process? The DELSU Post-UTME result checking portal for any year’s screening exercise is the official delsu website. https://delsu.edu.ng
Candidates who have taken part in the screening exercise can check their results a day after completing their Delsu Post utme examination.
How to check DELSU Post-UTME admission screening results
Delsu has made is super easy for Aspirants to check their Delsu post utme results.
- Visit DELSU Post-UTME portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click on the submit button to access your result.
In conclusion, we will be giving a direct answer to many frequently asked Delsu questions such as
How do I log into my Delsu portal?
You can log into you Delsu Portal by visiting https://portal.delsu.edu.ng and inputting your login details(matriculation number and password).
What is abraka cut off mark?
The score varies with regards to different course of study, delsu always uploads a new cut off mark for every session.
You can simply click here subscribe to our blog to always stay updated to the lasted Delsu News
How do I check my post Utme status for Delsu?
You can check your Delsu post utme admission status by visiting Delsu portal and inputting your JAMB registration number.
How To Check DELSU Post-UTME Result.
- Simply goto DELSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://delsu.edu.ng/printresult.aspx.
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘Print’ button to access and print your DELSU Post UTME score.
How to Calculate DELSU Aggregate Score
- Divide your jamb score by 8.
- Also divide your Delsu post-utme score by 2.
- Then add the both result together. That’s your average score!
Once again, www.delsu.edu.ng Delsu Student Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform specific academical operations with ease such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
Lastly, we always advise both Aspirants and students of the Prestigious Delta State University to visit any cyber cafe around the school premises because they are in the best position to handle any error that may arise during registration.
We will be happy to recommend trustworthy Cyber cafes where you can process every online activity that has to do with Delta State University.
Simply drop a comment in the comment box below and if you found this article useful, kindly encourage us by sharing to your friends and families who might be in need of the information we provide.