Government 2010/2011 – Delsu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Delsu Post UTME Past Questions & Answers for the Faculty of Art
Due to popular demand that we have been getting from potential Delta state University Aspirants, we have therefore decided to provide the general public with Delsu Post utme Past Questions and answers for different years.
Don’t forget to appreciate us by dropping a comment at the end of this article and sharing with friends and loved ones who might be in need of Delsu past questions.
- Complete List of Delsu Post Utme Past Questions and Answers
- How to Gain Admission into Delta State University (Delsu)
- 7 Understandable Reasons Why you will NOT GAIN Admission into DELSU
- DELSU Portal – A Comprehensive Student Guide
DELSU POST JAMB SCREENING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (Government) 2010/2011
Below is a Delsu Past question screening exam for courses which biology is included.
Disclaimer: Before you head off into the Delta State University Post utme Questions and answers we have published for you, bear in mind that they may not always be correct. Although we have a team that is currently standby and correcting any errors that may be found in the Delsu Post utme Past Questions and Answers.
Also do well to correct us through the comment section at the end of the articles, we promise to personally coach exceptional students who provide useful corrections to any errors that may be found in the below Post utme Questions and answers.
Coaching simply means that we shall guide you through your Medical, Faculty and Departmental screening process when you are eventually granted Admission into the prestigious Delta state University.
If you are searching for the below search queries on search engine, kindly note that there are no specific questions for each departments.
Instead, Delsu prepares their post UTME questions to suite each faculty, therefore the Past questions and answers you will find below are suitable for the following Delsu Departments/Courses.
Delsu Government Post UTME Past Question and Answers (2010/2011)
1. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
D. Herbert Macauly
2. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
3. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
4. Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
C. Peter Obi
D. Namadi Sambo
5. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
6. Representative democracy is best characteristic by
A. free elections and proper registers of voters
B. a politically educated electorate
C. rule by the interest group
D. proper constituencies and a real choice of candidates
7. While political partial parties aim at forming a government pressure groups aim at
A. causing social unrest
B. influencing governmental decisions
C. controlling nation’s economy
D. getting workers to unite
8. When the electorate vote for representatives who is turn vote on their behalf we say it is
A. an indirect election
B. an unfair election
C. a disputed election
D. a rigged electron
9. An election which is conducted to fill a vacant seat in a legislature is called a
A. by election
B. general election
10. Which of these countries does NOT operate a federal constitution?
Delsu Post utme Questions and Answers that will interest you:
- Complete Delsu Government Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Complete Delsu Economics Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Complete Delsu Mathematics Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Complete Delsu General Paper Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Complete Delsu English Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
11. The major advantage of the secret ballot is that
A. it is faster than other systems
B. nobody can be prevented from voting
C. it ensures the anonymity of each voter
D. losers can ask for another secret voter
12. In a one party state
A. there are no free citizens
B. the communist party is the only legal party
C. the ruling party is the only legal
D. elections to be legislature are held at the party’s conferences
13. A cabinet system of government is practiced in
E. Britain and Canada
F. the soviet union
G. all European Countries including Britain
H. the United State of America
14. A proclamation by the head of state ending a session of parliament is called
I. a dissolution
J. an adjournment
K. a prorogation
L. a devolution
15. The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria
A. promotes unity of diversity
B. allows for the dominance of the minority ethnic groups
C. concentrates governmental power at on one level of government
D. ensures the dominance of one political party.
16. The transfer of authority to local government council is known as
17. The principle of anonymity of civil servants means that they
A. are not the servant of a particular government
B. are trained for the duties they perform
C. are credited or blamed for anything they do
D. have a career
18. The six registered political parties in Nigeria in 1982 were
a. UPN, NPN, PPA, PPP, NPP, and NAP
b. UPN, GNPP, NAP, PRP, NPP, NPN,
c. NPN, UPN, NPP, PRP, PPP NNDP,
d. NPC, GNPP, PRP, UPN, NPP and PPA
19. Which of the following is NOT a pressure group in Nigeria
B. the Nigerian union of teachers (NUT)
C. Nigeria medical associate (NMA)
D. academic staff union of university (ASUU)
20. The N.C.N.C sent a delegation to London in 1947 to protest against the
A. burns constitution
B. Richards constitution
C. Littleton constitution
D. Macpherson constitution
21. A popular principle of colonial administration in British west Africa was
B. indirect rule
22. The first governor-general of colonial Nigeria was
A. sir, Hugh Clifford
B. sir James Robertson
C. lord Lugard
D. sir Ralph moore.
23. The first military government in Nigeria was headed by
A. General Yakubu Gowon
B. General Agunyi Ironsi
C. General M. Mohammed
D. General O. Obasanjo.
24. The first general election in Nigeria was hold in
25. The supreme organ of the U.N O is the
A. general assembly
B. secretary general
C. world court
D. world bank
What other Delsu Students are Reading:
Here are few other articles that Delsuites are currently reading: