Due to popular demand that we have been getting from potential Delta state University Aspirants, we have therefore decided to provide the general public with Delsu Post utme Past Questions and answers for different years.
Don’t forget to appreciate us by dropping a comment at the end of this article and sharing with friends and loved ones who might be in need of Delsu past questions.
- Complete List of Delsu Post Utme Past Questions and Answers
- How to Gain Admission into Delta State University (Delsu)
- 7 Understandable Reasons Why you will NOT GAIN Admission into DELSU
- DELSU Portal – A Comprehensive Student Guide
DELSU POST JAMB SCREENING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (MATHEMATICS) 2012/2013
Below is a Delsu Past question screening exam for courses which biology is included.
Disclaimer: Before you head off into the Delta State University Post utme Questions and answers we have published for you, bear in mind that they may not always be correct. Although we have a team that is currently standby and correcting any errors that may be found in the Delsu Post utme Past Questions and Answers.
Also do well to correct us through the comment section at the end of the articles, we promise to personally coach exceptional students who provide useful corrections to any errors that may be found in the below Post utme Questions and answers.
Coaching simply means that we shall guide you through your Medical, Faculty and Departmental screening process when you are eventually granted Admission into the prestigious Delta state University.
If you are searching for the below search queries on search engine, kindly note that there are no specific questions for each departments.
Instead, Delsu prepares their post UTME questions to suite each faculty, therefore the Past questions and answers you will find below are suitable for the following Delsu Departments/Courses.
Delsu Post UTME Past Question for Mathematics
1. Convert 241 in base 5 to base 8
2. Find the least length of a rod which can be cut into exactly equal strips, each of either 40cm or 48cm in length.
3. A rectangular has lawn has an area of 1815 square yards. If its length is 50 meters, find its width in meters. Given that 1 meters equals 1.1yards
4. Reduce each number to two significant figures and then evaluate (0.02174 x 1.2047) 0.023789
5. A train moves from P to Q at an average speed of 90km/hr and immediately returns from O to P through the same route and at an average speed of 45km/h. find the average speed for the centre journey.
A. 55 00km/hr
B. 60 00km/hr
D. 75 00km/hr
6. If the length of a square is increased by 20% while its width is decreased by
20% to form a rectangle, what is the ratio of the area of the rectangle to the
area of the square?
7. Two brothers invested a total of #5,000.00 on a farm project. The farm yield was sold for # 15, 000.00 at the end of the season. If the profit was shared in the ratio 2:3, what is the difference in the amount of profit received by the brothers?
8. Peter’s weekly wages are #20.00 for the first 20 weeks and #36.00 for the 24 weeks. Find his average weekly wage for the remaining 8 weeks of the year. If his average weekly wage for the whole year is #30.00
9. A man invests a sum of money at 4% per annum simple interest. After 3 years, the principal amounts to #7,000.00. find the sum invested
Delsu Post utme Questions and Answers that will interest you:
- Biology 2012/2013 – Delsu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Physics 2007/2008 – Delsu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Delsu Post Utme Past Questions and Answers For Law, Arts and Arts Education
10. By selling 20 oranges for #1.35 a trader makes a profit 8%. What is his percentage gain or loss if he sells the same 20 oranges for #1.10?
11. Four boys and ten girls can cut a field in 5 hours. If the boys work at 1/4 the rate of which the girls work, how many boys will be needed to cut the field in 3 hours?
12. Evaluate without using tables.
13. Instead of writing 35/6 as a decimal correct to 3 significant figures, a student wrote it correct to 3 places of decimals. Find his error in standard form
B. 3.0 x 10-3
C. 0.3 x 102
D. 0.3 x 10-3
14. Simplify without using tables (Log26 – Log23)/(Log28- 2Log21/2)
What other Delsu Students are Reading:
Here are few other articles that Delsuites are currently reading: