Delsu Pre-degree Admission– This is to inform the public that the Delta State University, Abraka, has released Pre-Degree form for the 2020/2021 Session.
Interested applicants are expected to download the attached PDF for comprehensive information on the Pre-Degree programme, available courses, admission requirements and method of application.
Registration deadline is Monday, 11th of January, 2021, while entrance examination is slated to hold on 15th of January, 2021.
Delsu Admission into PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree
programme of the Delta State University, Abraka for the 2020/2021 academic session. The programme is an intensive one, designed to prepare candidates for entry into 100 level of selected degree programmes in the University.
Delsu Predegree 2020/2021 Available Courses
This notice is for all candidates who will love to study in Delta State University (DELSU) but wasn’t admitted through JAMB or didn’t write JAMB.
Below you will find the available Delsu Predegree Courses for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Faculty of Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Physics Education
- Agriculture Education
- Geography Education
- French Education
- Fine Art Education
- Music Education
- Home Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Human Kinetics Education
- Integrated Science
- Mathematics Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- History Education
- Religious Studies Education
- Social Studies Education
- Economics Education
- Political Science Education
- Health Education
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Crop Science
- Animal Science
- Forestry and Wide Life
- Soil Science
Faculty of Arts
- Fine & Applied Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
Faculty of Science
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Biological Technology (SLT)
- Biochemistry Technology (SLT)
- Physics & Electronics Technology (SLT)
- Environmental Science (SLT)
Faculty of Mangement Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
Faculty of Social Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Admistration
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Medical Biochemistry
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. The subjects should
include English Language and Mathematics. For Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree
programmes, candidates must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta
State University, Abraka.
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2021 utme. They must take DELSU as first choice.
- Candidates must write the 2021 JAMB and score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cut-off point which is at present 170.
- Candidates must register the same course in JAMB and in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
Delsu Pre-Degree Entrance Examinations
Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a General Aptitude Test, which shall be conducted by the Delta State University, Abraka.
Materials Required for Writing the Entrance Examination
Candidates are expected to come with the following materials, without which, they would not be allowed into the examination venues.
- The Printed Photo Card
Delsu Predegree Application Deadline
Starting Date: Thursday 25th August, 2020
Closing Date: Monday 11h January, 2021
Examination Date: 15th January, 2021
How to Apply for the DELSU Pre-Degree Form
Applications are to be filled online at the rate of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira only through the use of the Delta State University virtual Pin generated at portal.delsu.edu.ng and payment made at any of the following University approved banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Unity Bank
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Other Related Posts…