- Soil Mechanics/Geotechnical Engineering Laboratory
- Structures Laboratory
- Highway/Transportation Laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics/Hydraulics Laboratory
- Environmental/Public Health Laboratory
- Survey Studio
Vision, Mission Statement and Core Values
- Teaching and training our students to acquire the technical competence for the design development, testing and production of facilities, works, systems, devices, and products that are of benefit to mankind;
- Providing facilities for teaching and research and human capacity development; and
- Designing our curriculum to meet the needs of industry and society at large.
- Excellence in teaching, learning, and research
- Spirit of enquiry
- Global Best Practice
Philosophy and Objectives
- Common foundation years;
- Workshop practice/technology, laboratory work, and tutorial;
- Broad-based Engineering and interaction between students and professionals;
- Special skills and in-depth study in a particular area of the programme through optional or elective courses;
- Adequate knowledge in areas of Engineering Management, Economics and Law;
- Emphasis on design, fabrication, installation, and maintenance of products and adaptation of exogenous technology to solving local problems;
- Emphasis on computer –assisted engineering;
- Projects in final year on which the students work alone under supervision.
Click on page 2 below to continue Reading!!