Department of Educational Management & Foundations in Delta State University (Delsu) | Student Guide
Brief History of the Department of Educational Management and Foundations of the Delta State University, Abraka. The Department of Educational Management and Foundations of the Delta State University, Abraka was established in 1992.
Then it was called Department of Teacher Education Art from which it was later changed to Art Education Department and later had its nomenclature changed to Educational Administration and Policy Studies.
The current nomenclature Since 2016 is Department of Educational Management and Foundations. It has its own academic Programmes leading to the award of B.A.Ed. degrees in Nursery and Primary Education now Early Childhood Education, Religious Studies Education; History Education; English Education and French Education.
Recommended articles specially for you
- How to Easily Gain Admission into Delta State University (Delsu)
- How to Pass DELSU Post utme (Absolute Guide)
- Top 4 Mistakes Delsu Aspirants Make – (Number 2 will shock you)
- How to Check Your DELSU Post UTME Result Easily
- Delsu Change of Course & How to Apply (Guide)
- Updated List of All the Courses Offered in Delta state university
- 7 Understandable Reasons Why you will NOT GAIN Admission into DELSU
The Department also runs programme leading to the award of B.Ed. Educational Management. The undergraduate Programmes like every other programme in the Faculty of Education of Delta State University, qualify one for Certification by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
In addition to the undergraduate degree programmes, the Department also runs Postgraduate Programmes at the Master(M.Ed) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degrees in Educational Administration and Educational Planning.
Click on page 2 below to continue Reading!!