Do you intend to attend school in the United Kingdom? For the academic year 2023-2024, the University of Dundee is accepting applications for the Discover Business International Scholarships.
The scholarship is open to exceptional applicants from around the world who have been offered a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the School of Business.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught course
- Awards: £2,000 per year of study
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
About the University of Dundee
The University of Dundee, founded in 1881, is comprised of nine schools offering a variety of topics. It consistently ranks among the top 300 universities in the world and the top 40 institutions in the United Kingdom, according to national university rankings.
Why study at the University of Dundee?
Students at this university have access to all the resources necessary to develop a prosperous future and contribute positively to society. They can select a degree curriculum from the variety of courses offered by the university.
- The scholarship is awarded as a partial tuition fee waiver.
- Your fee status is confirmed in your Offer Letter, and we can only confirm your eligibility for the bursary after you have received your offer to study with us.
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: Accounting and finance courses, business, management, and marketing courses, and economics courses are accessible as part of an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for the Discover Business at Dundee scholarship, you must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- International fee status as assessed by the University of Dundee is required.
- Have an offer to enroll in an approved Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught program at the School of Business.
- Start your studies in the 2022-2023 school year.
- September 2022 for Undergraduate.
- September 2022 or January 2023, for the Postgraduate Taught program.
How to apply
- How to Apply: There is no application process for this scholarship because the Admissions Team will look at the information you give on your program application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.
- Documents to Back It Up: You must show a valid driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued photo ID.
- Admission Requirements: Students must get good grades (60% overall) on their XII Standard exams from CBSE, ISC, or a top state board.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that you meet the University’s English language requirement for the degree you want:
- Take a proficiency test, such as an IELTS that is accepted by UKVI.
- Give a previous certificate that shows how good your English is.
- Pass the language course at the University of Dundee.
- Show proof that you are exempt from one of our English language requirements.
The application deadline is 30 November 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students, Australia
- USF International Student Scholarships in USA
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for International Students in Canada