In Pakistan, applications are being accepted for the Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022. The grant is open to all Pakistani students enrolled in government-run institutions. This is the most prestigious scholarship for students wishing to study a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputable Pakistani institutions. Every year, Diya Pakistan provides over 55,000 scholarships to deserving students.
Students from both genders are eligible to apply for the award in any field of study. To realize their aspirations, all worthy students must apply for the award.
Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible country: Pakistani
- Award country: Pakistan
- Last Date: Open
Read the following information carefully before applying:
- Online Web Application System is only used for students who are enrolled in Graduation Level OR Master Level Programs.
- PhD and MPhil students are also not eligible for Diya Scholarship however, direct MPhil after Graduation are eligible. MPhil after M.A/MSc/MS are not eligible. Applications will not be accepted of students of School level and Intermediate level through this Web base system.
- Talented and deserving students in Intermediate Level or School level, will apply through their Schools/Institutes. Diya Pakistan is currently giving scholarships in Govt. institutes only. The Institute will contact our office for detail procedure.
- Students getting scholarship more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organization are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Students must secured at least 60% marks at all levels.
- Students applying for the first time, fill out the Online Scholarship Application and Upload scan documents (mentioned below).
- It may take 30 to 45 days to review your application with scans and you can check status of your application, weekly basis on web site.
- Status of your application will be updated on web as Clarify, Incomplete, Complete , Not Accepted, Approved.
- After approval cheque will be despatched at your Institute within 10 to 30 days. After verification it will be handed over to you OR adjusted in your fee by Institute. You can encash the cheque at any Meezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC Card and providing NIC Copy to the bank.
- Scholarship is paid fiscal yearly basis from 1st July xx to 30 June xx. Student may apply for renewal next year if course continues.
- Students can NEVER APPLY again in any case, if his/her case was “Not Accepted” previously or who provided fake/modified/cut paste documents / information. If you have problem regarding submitting any required document, please explain it.
New Applicants (First Time Applicants) must submit the following scanned documents:
Please explain if you are unable to give any of the documents listed below.
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) (Click here to download)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate form NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If Applicant is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you are Hafiz Al-Quran, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where result is declared.
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for current year.
- Salary Slip (If guardian is employed)
- Pension document , showing name page and pension amount page. (If guardian is pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is non-salaried person) (Click here to download)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available.
Provide a fee receipt or a payment certificate from your private college if you studied at the intermediate level.
How do I apply for a scholarship from Diya Pakistan?
For the Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022, there is an online application system. There is an application form available online. Fill it out completely, then scan and upload the relevant documents. The following are the application and official advertisement links: