Scholarships mitigate the impact of escalating tuition rates. The Georgian College awards the Dragon Boat Award to support educational expenditures. The prize program is available for the academic year 2022/23.
All international students are eligible to enroll in this financial aid program and receive a minimum of $1,000 towards the cost of tuition for any degree at Georgian College.
- University or Organization: Georgian College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
About the Georgian College
Georgian College, founded in 1967, is a College of Applied Arts and Technology in Ontario, Canada. Academic advancement, apprenticeship training, certificate, diploma, graduate certificate, college degrees and university programs (including combined degree-diplomas), and part-time studies are all available at the college.
Why choose to study at Georgian College?
Georgian College offers potent means to advance your career, success, and future. It offers numerous online programs, courses that fulfill program prerequisites, and personalized professional development courses.
The selected international student will receive a one-thousand-dollar award to cover the cost of tuition for any applied degree program at Georgian College.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian citizens and international students may apply.
- Students may apply to enroll in any course or subject at Georgian College.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must have outstanding academic credentials.
- You must be a Georgian College international student in any year and in any program, and demonstrate financial need.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can sign in to the university’s student portal and send in their applications to get in. Your completed General Application will put you in the running for the job.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- A degree from high school
- Academic records
- Admission Requirements: Those who want to get a degree at Georgian College must make sure they meet all of the entry requirements.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- IELTS – 5.0+
- TOEFL IBT – 31+
The application deadline is September 30, 2022. Please submit your entry on time for more favorable consideration.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for International Students in Canada
- USF International Student Scholarships in USA
- Presidential Scholarships at University of Wisconsin Steven Point, USA