This scholarship is aimed to provide financial help to students enrolling in the Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security), Bachelor of Science (Physics) combined degree programme.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Flinders University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Flinders University
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the Flinders University
The public Flinders University is located in Adelaide, South Australia. It was founded in 1966 and named after Matthew Flinders, who explored and mapped the South Australian coastline in the early nineteenth century.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group, ranking 10-16 in Australia and 36th in the world among institutions established less than 50 years.
The university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to teaching, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are considered among the top 10 in the country.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
Each scholarship is valued at $5,000 and will be awarded in equal instalments following each semester’s census date. Ten scholarships will be offered annually during the life of the programme.
DST Scholarship Courses
Applicants must be:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security), Bachelor of Science (Physics) combination degree*; and
- typically enrolled at Flinders University full-time.
Students enrolled part-time due to extenuating circumstances will be taken into account. Not limited to, exceptional circumstances may include disability, illness, or caregiving duties. In such cases, rewards will be handed out proportionally.
* the approved alternative degrees listed below will be accepted:
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security), Bachelor of Science (Physics) (Honours) – must be in the first three years of the physics honours degree; or Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security).
- Bachelor of Science (Physics); or Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) (Honours) – Electronic Systems and Security major alone; or
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) (Honours) – must be in the first three years of the physics honours degree. Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) (Honours) – Electronic Systems and Security major only.
How to apply
Online applications must be submitted using the Flinders University Student System by the given deadline.
March 8, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students