Edith Cowan University in Australia is accepting applications for the 2022 International Masters Scholarship (20 percent discount on tuition fees) for qualifying individuals.
This program is open to students from throughout the world.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must be enrolled in a masters degree program at Edith Cowan University.
- Host: Edith Cowan University
- Location: Australia
- Offered Subjects: All Subjects
- Level: Masters
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Type: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 31 July 2022
First-year ECU students can receive up to a 20% discount on their tuition fees thanks to a new scholarship program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a students from outside of Australia and New Zealand
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus
- not be a recipient of government or industry funding
Trending: Monash Graduate Scholarships (Co-funded)
How To Apply:
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
Click here to see the list of Authorised agents
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Click here to access the online application portal.
See whats others are reading: