Trinity College Dublin will choose two international students and award them €3,000 to pursue a degree program in Chinese Studies at the institution.
Before applying for the scholarship, applicants must have firmly accepted their course offer.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Trinity College Dublin
- Country to study: Ireland
- School to study: Trinity College Dublin
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College (Coláiste na Tronóide in Irish) is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, an Irish research university.
The college was founded in 1592 as the “mother” of a new university, modeled after the collegiate universities of Oxford and Cambridge; however, unlike these, only one college was ever established; as a result, the designations “Trinity College” and “University of Dublin” are usually used interchangeably.
It is Ireland’s oldest university and one of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
Each scholarship is worth €3,000 per year.
Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships Courses
- Climate Studies
- All applicants (EU/non-EU, full-time/part-time) are eligible.
- Before applying for the scholarship, applicants must have firmly accepted their course offer.
How to apply
July 31, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students